Currently only a few of the states we do business in have re-opened.
Our international regions that are permitted to re-open will be up and running shortly.
Our staff, live-action models (#SOL3SIST3RS) and members have expressed positive feedback to our re-opening in the regions where events are permitted; however, we must remain cautious as we move forward and will be implementing the following in all regions that we have a presence in.
1. Currently we are only permitted to admit a limited number of members only and live-action models to work the #SOL3MAT3S regional events in the states that have re-opened. The occupancy limits may change per local rules and will be updated by region.
2. Session Cash may not be directly handed to the models. Cash is to be set down on for the #SOL3SIST3R to pick up. We encourage live-action models and members to use cash app, apple pay or other payment apps for folks who wish to use contact-less payment.
3. Hand sanitizers and witch hazel will be readily available throughout the venues, please use them often and after every session.
4. Only 1 on 1 sessions are permitted. Double, triple or any groups sessions are strictly forbidden
5. Security and staff will use thermal scanning devices to take all attendees temperatures. Anyone with a temp. of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted into the event per CDC guidelines. -NO EXCEPTIONS
6. All guests / members, models, and staff will need to sign releases / medical waivers assuming the risks the corona virus / covid19 pandemic poses to the general public -NO EXCEPTIONS If any person refuses to fill out, sign / date the release / medical waiver those persons will not receive a refund nor will they be granted entry into the event. Extra licensed security and staff will be on hand to escort any trouble makers off premises. Anyone who causes any trouble / drama or refuses to sign the required paperwork will be have their membership revoked and will be black listed from attending future events in perpetuity. -A ZERO TOLERANCE policy for non-compliance will be in effect.
7. Face coverings / masks are mandatory upon entry to the venue and during sign-in. They must be worn in the lobby which will be the official waiting area. When not in session; face coverings are mandatory throughout the venues, around the food, restrooms and common areas for all guests / members.
8. The live-action models may wear face coverings during sessions if they chose and only the number of available play spaces are the number of sessions that are allowed at any given time and we will ensure that spaces are spread out to meet the 6 feet of separation per CDC guidelines. Guests may only wait for sessions in the lobby / lounge areas not in the vicinity of the food, hallways, common areas or in or near the restrooms.
9. In our “Members Only" regions run by our franchisees; a QR-Code will be used to coordinate sessions between the #SOL3SIST3RS (live-action modes) and members (guests) and no more than 4 to 6 sessions will be allowed at a time per the square footage separation rules currently mandated in Ohio and Colorado.
10. Currently there will be no self-serve / buffet style food. Only individually wrapped snacks and water bottles +cans or bottles of cola and diet cola will be provided. Per local rules in most states that have re-opened bringing your own food and drinks is not permitted. For the time being at #SOL3MAT3S / KlubThirty3 events, bringing outside food and drinks will remain strictly forbidden
Take personal responsibility and do not attend our events if
you have any illnesses or if you simply feel under the weather!
COVID-19 re-opening of California businesses is being conducted by county.
Our next event date is currently set for Sat. Oct. 24, 2020 for our #SOL3MAT3S-San Fernando Valley, CA, however if the shut down orders are further extended we will need to reschedule the SFV event to a later date to comply with the orders from the Governor of the State of California. https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/04/14/governor-newsom-outlines-six-critical-indicators-the-state-will-consider-before-modifying-the-stay-at-home-order-and-other-covid-19-interventions/